Placement Cell interacts with well-known Hospitals across the country and arranges campus interviews for students in the last year. We strive to organize technical seminars, workshops and hospital expectations. Industry personnel are regularly invited to enrich the knowledge of our student community through the latest technological innovations and health industry practices. We train graduates with sufficient ability to deal with the commercial regulations of the public and private sectors, and help each student to determine his/her career interests through personal consultation with experts.
Provide students with relevant and conceptual professional skills, and guide them to a bright future and career in the world with the values of sincerity, hard work and justice.
Through dedication, attitude and full participation in our mission, achieve 100% students Placement. The placement team arranges and coordinates various programs aimed at shaping students, so as to meet the industry’s expectations for career development. The placement team strives to maintain a good relationship with the industry under the guidance of a series of rules and principles. The responsibility of the placement team is to prepare the annual recruitment plan, invite the company to conduct pre-placement lectures on campus, and then conduct the final placement, and supervise the entire process. The placement department strives to successfully execute all processes in an orderly manner throughout the year.
• Improve the employ ability of students to meet Industry expectations.
• Improve relations with industry associations
• Place all students in potential Hospitals
• To provide class training for the students through continuous training module
• To approach top country’s Hospitals for arranging the campus recruitment
• To counsel the students to improve their career exposure across the global.
• To produce the most competitive students to fit in all scenario of the job market